- PROMINENT HIGH STREET POSITION IN TOWN CENTRE
- FORMER BRIGHT HOUSE PREMISES
- GROUND FLOOR RETAIL ACCOMMODATION
- FIRST FLOOR PLANNING APPROVED FOR CONVERSION TO 2X 2-BED FLATS
- 5 SQ M (3,457 SQ FT)
- FREEHOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION
- OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £180,000
The property is located in the heart of Llanelli Town Centre, in the prime pedestrian retail area. Formerly occupied by Bright House. Other prominent occupiers include Santander, Boots, Home Bargains and Lloyds Bank.
A terraced ground floor retail unit. The upper floors have planning to be converted to residential, Car parking is provided to the rear.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground Floor Sales||141||1,518|
|Ground Floor Store||54||577|
We have been informed via an enquiry on the Valuation Web Site the property has a rateable value of £10,250. UBR for Wales 2022/23 is 0.535p in the £.
EPC – D(94
Certificate of conformity granted on 10 November 2020 for the conversion of the upper floors to two two-bedroom flats.
Offers in the region of £180,000
Suitable for an owner occupier, or investor seeking to let the property and produce an income.