11 Oxwich Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8RA
- Property Type: Industrial & Office, Trade Counter
- Size: 232 sq m (2,500 sq ft)
- FLEXIBLE INDUSTRIAL/TRADE COUNTER ACCOMMODATION
- ESTABLISHED TRADE COUNDER/COMMERCIAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO J43 M4 MOTORWAY/HEADS OF THE VALLEYS ROAD
- 2,500 SQ FT (232 SQ M)
- AVAILABLE ON FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS
Oxwich Court is located within the heart of Swansea Enterprise Park, accessed via Valley Way and Coronet Way. J44 & J45 of the M4 motorway are within 2 miles to the north with Swansea City Centre located 4 miles to the south.
Prominent occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Bassetts Honda, Hurns Brewery, BSS Group, Dr Organic and FRF Volvo.
A steel portal frame building with elevations of facing brick and breeze block under an alloy clad roof. The property forms part of a courtyard development of 18 units housed in 3 terraces.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
Available on new lease terms, to be agreed.
£20,000 per annum exclusive
UBR for Wales 2022/23 is 0.535p in the £.
SERVICE CHARGE & INSURANCE
A service charge is payable in relation to the joint shared maintenance of the external common areas of the estate. The landlord to continue to insure and recover the premium cost from the tenant.
Each Party responsible for their own costs