40 St James Crescent, Swansea, SA1 6DR
- Property Type: General
- Size: 265 sq m (2,859 sq ft)
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION TO SUIT A RANGE OF OCCUPIERS, INC. DAY NURSERY, MEDICAL HEALTH SERVICES, EDUCATION, PUBLIC WORSHIP
- POTENTIAL OFFICE USE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE OF USE)
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- 265 SQ M (2,859 SQ FT)
- FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS AVAILABLE
The property is located fronting St James Crescent, a side road off Walter Road, which provides access from the residential suburbs of Dunvant, Killay and Sketty to the city centre. The majority of the neighbouring occupiers comprise of office users such as architects, accountants and solicitors.
The property comprises a three-storey main building with basement and rear stores. The premises have been extended over recent years with a conservatory type building to the ground floor. A small forecourt exists to the front, with garden areas to the rear.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
Available on new FRI lease on terms to be agreed.
For business rating information visit the Valuation Office Agency at www.voa.gov.uk
The property is to be continued to be insured by the landlord, who will recover the premium cost back from the tenant.
All prices, premiums and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each Party responsible for their own costs