5-6 Union Street, Swansea, SA1 3EE
- Property Type: Retail & Shops
- Size: 664 sq m (7,152 sq ft)
- PRIME RETAIL POSITION
- LOWER UNION STREET, LINKING QUADRANT SHOPPING CENTRE AND OXFORD STREET
- 2,992 SQ FT GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION TO UPPER FLOORS & BASEMENT
- TOTAL FLOOR AREA 7,152 SQ FT
- AVAILABLE ON NEW LEASE
The property is located on the lower part of Union Street, between Oxford Street and the Quadrant, considered one of the prime retail areas of Swansea City Centre. Prominent occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Burger King, Santander, Vodafone, Shoe Zone, Nat West Bank, Yorkshire Building Society Valley Mill and the entrance to the Swansea Market.
A terrace part four and two storey premises. The ground floor comprises of a fully fitted retail unit with part of the first floor also set to a retail area.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
Available on new lease terms, to be agreed.
£35,000 per annum exclusive
UBR 2021/22 is 53.3p in the £
Landlord to continue to insure and recover the premium cost from the tenant.
Each Party responsible for their own costs
To be provided.