58 Cardiff Street, Aberdare, CF44 7DG
- Property Type: Retail & Shops
- Size: 475 sq m (5,121 sq ft)
- FREEHOLD INTEREST FOR SALE
- GROUND FLOOR RETAIL ACCOMMODATION WITH REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL TO UPPER FLOORS
- PROMINENT HIGH STREET POSITION IN CENTRAL ABERDARE
- GROUND FLOOR SALES 1,672 SQ FT
- FIRST FLOOR (1,790 SQ FT), SECOND FLOOR (1,659 SQ FT)
- PLANNING APPROVAL TO UPPER FLOORS FOR SIX ONE-BED FLATS & ONE TWO-BED FLAT
The property is located in the prime retail trading area of Aberdare Town Centre. Aberdare lies 20 miles north west of Cardiff and 7 miles south-west of Merthyr Tydfil. A mix of national and local retailers are located in the direct vicinity.
A three storey terraced property, with a ground floor retail unit and two upper floors, which previously traded as an A3 venue, having independent access from Cardiff Street.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
Ground floor: £15,250
UBR for Wales 2021/22 is 53.5p in the £
Council tax for upper floors to be set following redevelopment
The upper floors are vacant but have just received planning approval to re-develop to provide 6 No: one-bedroom residential flats and 1 No: two-bedroom flat.
Application No: 21/0773/10
Estimated rent of £12,500pax for the ground floor accommodation.
Offers in the region of £295,000
Each Party responsible for their own costs
TBA for ground floor.
Our clients reserve the right to charge VAT on the sale price.