Land at Former Chapel, Carmarthen Road, Cwmbwrla, Swansea, SA5 8LP
- Property Type: Residential Redevelopment/ Land
- Size: 600 sq m (6,458 sq ft)
- PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE
- FORMER LIBANUS BAPTIST CHAPEL (NOW DEMOLISHED)
- POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
- PROMINENT ROADSIDE LOCATION
- 15 ACRES (0.06HA)
Located two miles north of Swansea City Centre, fronting the busy Cwmbwrla roundabout, which intersects Carmarthen Road, Approach Road and Heol Y Gors.
Prominent occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Boots Opticians, Sytner BMW and Mini Dealership, Middletons and Enterprise Rent A Car.
An irregular shaped site which overlooks the Cwmbwrla roundabout. The property previously housed the Libanus Baptist Chapel.
The property comprises approximately 0.15 acres (0.06ha).
Offers in the region of £75,000
Interested parties are asked to make their own enquiries on the possible planning uses for the site.
All prices, premiums and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each Party responsible for their own costs