Plot C3 Penllergaer Business Park, Swansea, SA4 9HJ
- Property Type: Commercial Land
- Size: 0.46 ha sq m (1.14 acres sq ft)
- UPON INSTRUCTIONS FROM STONES & CO INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS LTD, ACTING AS LIQUIDATORS OF ATLAS AV LTD
- 14 ACRES (0.46 HA) DEVELOPMENT SITE
- LAPSED PLANNING CONSENT FOR FOUR TWO-STOREY OFFICE BUILDINGS
- ONE MILE FROM J46/47 M4 MOTORWAY
- OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £148,500 (+VAT)
Plot C3 forms part of the Dragon 24 development and is conveniently located off the A48, less than one mile from J46 and J47 of M4 motorway. The site backs on to the Welsh Assembly Swansea Office, with other occupiers who include Cosgrove Brown, Centre For Reproduction and Gynaecology Wales, Persimmon, Charles Church and Westbury Partnership.
A site amounting to approximately 1.14 acres (0.46 ha). The land is grassed with the benefit of road access from Dragon 24 development (to be confirmed on title).
Title No: CYM730210.
We have been informed that the site has a lapsed planning approval for 4 No 2 storey buildings within the B1 / B2 and B8 use categories. Interested parties to verify this information by making direct contact with the Local Planning Authority.
Investigations will be undertaken to verify whether service charge will need to be paid for access over the Dragon 24 scheme.
We have been informed that the site is held Freehold. Approval of development needed from WG.
Offers in the region of £148,500
VAT is payable on the purchase price.