Raglan House, Bailey Court, Swansea West Industrial Estate, SA5 4DE
- Property Type: Trade Counter
- Size: 426 sq m (4,592 sq ft)
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION TO SUIT RANGE OF OCCUPIERS, INCLUDING TRADE COUNTER, COMMERCIAL, HYBRID OFFICES/STORAGE USERS
- 50% HIGH QUALITY OFFICE CONTENT
- 9 CAR PARKING SPACES
- 68 SQ M (4,592 SQ FT)
- MODERN WAREHOUSE
- ESTABLISHED COMMERCIAL LOCATION CLOSE TO J47
Bailey Court is part of the new development at Felinfach on the well-established Swansea West Business Park. The park is situated approximately 2 miles from J47 of the M4 motorway.
Prominent occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Plexus, CEF, Cycle Solutions, AB Glass, Lewis Pies, Ken Williams Transport, RNLI and Dyre & Butler.
A terraced modern steel portal frame building. The property has been adapted to provide a high-quality ground and first floor office area as well as the standard warehouse. The property has the following features:
* 50% high quality office content.
* 9 car parking spaces.
* Modern warehouse.
* Min internal eaves 5.91 m
* Open plan and cellular office accommodation.
* Air conditioning (not tested).
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
Available on new FRI lease on terms to be agreed.
We have been informed via an enquiry on the valuation web site that the property has a rateable value of £14,750. UBR for Wales 2021/22 is 0.535p in the £.
The tenant to contribute to the maintenance of the common areas of the estate, via a service charge. The landlord to continue to insure and recover the premium cost from the tenant.
All prices, premiums and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each Party responsible for their own costs