Spectrum Hi-Tec Business Park, Harbourside, Port Talbot, SA13 1RU
- Property Type: Industrial & Office
- Size: 603 (from) sq m (6,496 (from) sq ft)
- PHASE 1 COMPRISES DEVELOPMENT OF 3 BUILDINGS
- PHASE 2 TO BE DEVELOPED TO SUIT END-USER REQUIREMENTS
- ACCOMMODATION FROM 6,406 TO 23,896 SQ FT
- HIGH END DESIGN WITH GENEROUS CAR PARKING
- CLOSE TO PORT TALBOT TRAIN STATION AND JCTS 38-41 M4
- FROM £8.50 PSF
The development is located between Port Talbot Parkway main line railway station and Harbourside new commercial development, to the south of Port Talbot centre. Prominent occupiers in the vicinity include LBS Builders Merchants, Port Talbot Justice Centre and Harbourside office development, which is the home to TWI UK Ltd and Tata Steel.
The proposed development comprises of three individual buildings within the first phase. The properties will be of high-end design, with quality construction and generous onsite car parking. The first two buildings will have front and rear elevations.
* Close to Port Talbot main line railway station.
* Close to J38 to J41 M4.
* Phase 2 open to proposals.
* Enhanced fit out available.
* Good onsite car parking.
Gross Internal Areas:
Sq ft. Sq m.
Building 1. 6,496 603
Building 2. 6,496 603
Building 3. 6,405 595
Building 4. 23,896 2,220
Fit Out Packages:
The developer can enhance the property by installing offices and mez floors. Rental and capital packages available on request.
SERVICE CHARGE AND BUILDING INSURANCE PREMIUM:
The tenant to pay a service charge which is the cost of maintaining the external part of the estate. The landlord to continue to insure the property and recover the premium cost from the tenant.
New rates assessments will be applied to the units.
Available on new lease terms.
£8.50 per sq ft for the standard specification premises.
All prices, premiums and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.