Unit 13 Oxwich Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8RA
- Property Type: Industrial & Office
- Size: 278 sq m (3,000 sq ft)
- FLEXIBLE WAREHOUSE/STORAGE ACCOMMODATION
- ESTABLISHED TRADE COUNDER/COMMERCIAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO J44 & 45 OF THE M4 MOTORWAY/HEADS OF THE VALLEYS ROAD
- 3,000 SQ FT (278.71 SQ M)
- AVAILABLE ON FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS
Oxwich Court is located within the heart of Swansea Enterprise Park, accessed via Valley Way and Coronet Way. J44 & J45 of the M4 motorway are within 2 miles to the north with Swansea City Centre located 4 miles to the south.
Prominent occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Bassetts Honda, Hurns Brewery, BSS Group, Dr Organic and FRF Volvo.
A steel portal framed end of terrace building with elevations of facing brick and breeze block, beneath a pitched alloy clad roof. Forecourt car parking and loading area exists to the front of the property.
* Max eaves 4.84 m
* Roller door access.
* Office accommodation.
* Available on flexible tenancy agreements.
Office, kitchen, 2 WCs and warehouse
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
Available on new lease terms, to be agreed.
£15,000 per annum exclusive
UBR for Wales 2021/22 is 0.535p in the £.
Direct enquiries to Local Authority
SERVICE CHARGE & INSURANCE
The Tenant to pay a service charge towards the external maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the Estate which is currently £2,520pa. The building insurance premium is £896.96 pa.
Each Party responsible for their own costs