Former EPS Premises, Baldwins Crescent, Jersey Marine, Swansea, SA1 8PT
- Property Type: Industrial & Office
- Size: 753 sq m (8,109 sq ft)
- SELF-CONTAINED FENCED SITE OF 1.49 ACRES
- 8,109 SQ FT DETACHED WAREHOUSE WITH OFFICE ACCOMMODATION.
- CLOSE TO J42 M4 MOTORWAY
- DOUBLE ROLLER DOOR ACCESS
- MINMUM EAVES HEIGHT OF 4.76M
- NEW FRI LEASE AVAILABLE
The property is located in Jersey Marine and accessed off Fabian Way (A483), the main dual carriageway linking J42 of the M4 to Swansea City Centre. Prominent neighbouring occupiers include Gower Chemicals, Blazers Caravans, Trojan Electronics, Swansea University Campus and Unit Superheaters.
The property comprises a self-contained fenced site of 1.49 acres. The site comprises of a detached warehouse of 8,109 sq ft together with a gravel-surfaced yard area and car parking. The building is of steel portal frame construction overclad with metal sheet.
- Min eaves height 4.76m
- Double roller door access
- High office content
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
Available on new FRI lease on terms to be agreed.
To be confirmed
For business rating information visit the Valuation Office Agency at www.voa.gov.uk
To be provided